‘Do everything better with the Alexander Technique’
Most people come to the Alexander Technique because they are in some pain or discomfort or have become unable to carry out the full range of activities of their younger days. Others come along because they want to improve performance in their chosen activity.
The Alexander Technique isn’t just about reducing pain or enhancing performance in a given realm, it is about promoting our wellbeing by having more control over the way we live our lives on a day-to-day basis. The benefits of learning the Alexander Technique are many. A list of the main benefits appears below.
The Alexander Technique can help you to:
- Relieve muscular and joint aches and pains.
- Reduce anxiety and stress and increase confidence.
- Promote good poise, balance and ease of movement.
- Breathe more easily and overcome vocal problems.
- Increase awareness and promote calmness of mind and body.
- Enhance presentation and delivery skills.
- Gain more control of your movements.
- Boost your performance in all work and leisure activities including walking, cycling, singing, acting, playing a musical instrument and sports activities.
- Prevent injuries and accidents by promoting greater awareness.
- Gain a greater sense of wellbeing.
Famous people who have used the Alexander Technique – more details here.
Many famous people have benefitted from the Alexander Technique and some of them have given us some memorable quotes. You can read some of them here (opens a new window).
You can read magazine and news articles about the Alexander Technique which have appeared over the years here.